Tuesday, December 20, 2011

12 Days of Christmas: Day 8 - Icy Mixed Mani

Today's Christmas post is a mixed manicure with an icy theme. Snow, Snowflakes, and a snow man! :) Below I list everything I used.

Sunlight

Shade



Pictured above is everything I used: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Silver Sweep, Color Club Factory Girl, Color Club Cold Metal, China Glaze Lorelai's Tiara, China Glaze White on White, China Glaze Snow Globe, Wet n' Wild Black Creme, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Sun Kissed, Sinful Colors Queen of Beauty, NYC Starry Silver Glitter (Just used the blue glitter to accent a couple of nails), Salon Express Image Plate SE20.

I really love this mixed mani. It took me forever to do, though. I got a lot of inspiration from Cute Polish on YouTube and the rest I just played with until I liked how it looked. I really love this!! What do you guys think? Any tips and tricks to nail art? I'm fairly new at it... still just experimenting.

Thanks for reading, until next time!



2 comments:

  1. Nice Job! I Also Am Fairly New To Playing With The Design Plates And Whatnot, Ive Always Loved Having My Nails Done, Just Never Really Did It Myself, I Always Paid Somebody To Do It For Me... But Ive Discovered Its More Fun To Do It Yourself... I Have Heard That With The Stamping Kits, The Sally Hansen Insta Dry Polishes Work Quite Well To Get The Stamp To Show Up Neatly...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snowman face is so sweet and glitter is an addedn bonus to any mani!

    ReplyDelete