Monday, December 26, 2011

Finger Paints Flakie Bomb!!

Good morning! I hope everyone had a great Christmas and Santa brought you all what you wanted, and if not... I hope you get out to shop today! :) As for me, I got money, a gift card, a nail polish, and a Snuggie :) It was a good, lazy Christmas! :)

So let me say right off the bat I stole this idea from The Polishaholic. I saw this on her blog and I had to try it and since it looks so incredible, I had to share, so thanks Jen for the idea! I'm in love with my nails.

Sunlight

Shade
Flakie Bomb!!! This is a combination of all 5 flakies that make up the Finger Paints Special Effects Flakies Collection. Colors are Asylum, Flecked, Motley, Twisted, and Flashy. I completely love this mani!!! I don't really know what else to say about it other than I love it so much!!! So since this mani has kind of left me at a loss for words, I'll just let he pictures speak for themselves!

Thanks for reading, until next time!

4 comments:

  1. I am so jealous...they won't sell those here until next month :O(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yess, the FP flakies are awesome. I'm glad flakies are the next big thing!

    Also, I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award! :D

    http://www.nailzilla.com/2011/12/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I really should have made sure not to nominate the same people as Exah...I feel bad.

    http://www.jennafroggy.com/2011/12/versatile-blogger-awardround-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exah - Thanks!! You're the second person to... I just haven't posted >.< Thank you tons!

    Jenna - That's okay haha :)

    ReplyDelete