Saturday, December 10, 2011

New Salon Express Image Plates!

So, I recently went to CVS and I saw they also had the Salon Express kit. I had heard that different places had different image plates so I decided to buy it and give it a shot, and it DID have different plates!!! Below are pictures from the CVS kit plates as well as a few experiments I did with these images!







I actually like these plates a lot better than the ones from the Rite-Aid set. A lot more designs that I would readily wear or wear on holidays and such. The only one I found hard to apply was the checker board. I tried it a couple of times before just leaving it as you see in the picture above. I think I still need some more practice at the stamping thing but I really love this kit and these plates! I'm planning on buying some more plates online within the next few weeks so stay tuned for that!!

Also, Check out here and here for my other posts about this drugstore stamping kit.

Thanks for reading, until next time!

4 comments:

  1. Its great, my only problem is that its smaller than a whole nail design would be... it works for me since I keep my nails short, but I think someone with longer nails would have issues with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tip: roll the stamper SLOWLY from left to right. should help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to know if there are additional plates. Something like "Christmas Edition" or ooh! Halloween stuff would be so cute! How can we reach the company and request this stuff?

    ReplyDelete