Thursday, December 22, 2011

12 Days of Christmas: Day 9 - ULTAmate Holiday!

Good morning!
I'm so, so sorry I missed a day yesterday. I worked from 7 am to 12 pm and then I went shopping then I came home and had to decorate a tree and the living room since we finally got our 12' x 8' window fixed from the freak wind storm that hit my area at the beginning of December... I literally didn't have any time!

So since I was so flaky yesterday with blog posts, I'm making it up to you today by bringing you two posts!! Let's get started with the first one:
Sunlight
Sunlight

Shade

holo glitter nom!

Bottle <3 SO PRETTY!
ULTAmate Holiday. China Glaze Ulta exclusive. Gold glitter PACKED with holo glitter. Formula was great, only 2 coats for full opacity. This is a really rough, hungry glitter so prepare to pack on the top coat!

I can't even express how much I love this and I wouldn't even know about it if it wasn't for Traci at The Trace Face Philes. Even though there is an Ulta within walking distance from my house, I hardly ever go because I found a nail supply place that sells nail polish dirt cheap but as soon as I saw these on Traci's blog I had to go run out and get them and I'm so happy I did! I only go this and Fireside Glow. The Polishaholic did a comparison for Mistletoe Me here and I decided that since it looks exactly like Hot Like Lava from the Foiled collection, I didn't need it.

If you can still find this, you should definitely get it! I went back to Ulta yesterday to buy one more of each of this and Fireside Glow for a swap and they still have a ton! :)

Thanks for reading, until next time!





2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! And wow I just realized I live in the same area as you, but we got incredibly lucky and nothing really happened to our apartment.

    Curious do you happen to go to one of the nail supply houses in San Gabriel? There's two really cheap ones I always go to around there (Opi 4.25/5.25 and Chg 2.50?):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I do :) I've been to both Nail Supply Houses on Valley. I LOVE THAT PLACE! If you know of any more though, feel free to share! :)

    ReplyDelete