Thursday, December 29, 2011

Julep - Chloe

Today's color is my favorite from my first Julep Maven box!

Sunlight

Sunlight
Chloe. 3 coats. Black base with magenta glitter. This color is so pretty! It looks a little dull because I didn't put topcoat on. I wanted to show what this color was like without topcoat. This color reminds me a lot of Revlon Facets of Fuchsia except without the hex glitter, so I'm definitely in love with this color! I really love this for when I want subtle sparkle! This was the color I immediately was drawn to when I opened my Maven box even though Helena was the loud, bright one. I'm so excited to have this color! The formula was pretty good, it was just a tad bit thick, but nothing too major. I might try layering this over black next time so I can conserve polish.

Thanks for reading, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment