Thursday, December 15, 2011

30 Days of Untrieds - Day 28

Today's untried is an OPI core collection color... and its a pink that I LOVE *shock*




Princesses Rule. OMG this color is fantastic... now I don't normally say things like with colors like this because its pink but well... look at it! That and the fact that I have a teeny obsession with Disney and Disney Princesses... this just reminds me of Disney.... this screams Disney... therefore its fantastic! This is actually a pink I'll wear on my fingers *gasp!* Thanks to this challenge, I finally realized its fantastical!!

Thanks for reading, until next time!

1 comment:

  1. I bought this color on a whim one day because I had a coupon, and I ended up loving it! I'm not much of a pink fan normally but this one is so dainty I can't resist it.

    ReplyDelete