Friday, December 16, 2011

Nail Mail from The Trace Face Philes!

I picked up a couple of polishes from Traci at The Trace Face Philes and I just recieved them in the mail today! Thanks, Traci!!


She packs stuff so CUTE!

Glass Slippers, Papaya Punch

Glass Slippers... pretty!!!

I picked up Glass Slippers (white flakie) and Papaya Punch (orangeish color). this is the second time I bought stuff from Traci and she is awesome to buy stuff from! She sends out stuff fast and its always perfectly (and incredibly cutely) packed! Traci, if you're reading this, thank you so much! I love them!!

Thanks for reading, until next time!



2 comments:

  1. Both look very pretty! Can't wait to see the white flakie (: x

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! You are welcome!! I am glad they arrived safely! Enjoy!! <3

    ReplyDelete