Saturday, December 31, 2011

Nightmare Before Christmas Nail Polish

Howdy! I went after Christmas shopping and I picked up mostly clothes, but I did pick up a few nail polish items. Today's post is one of the things I picked up.






I bought this at Claire's for 5 dollars. All Nightmare stuff was 1/2 off and just because it was Nightmare, I had to get it. How cute are the bottles? Very! I'm a huge Nightmare Before Christmas nerd. HUGE. Its one of my all time favorite movies!

Well, the bottles are the only saving grace to these polishes. The colors don't have names and they're pretty, especially the purple and grey, but the formula is so terrible and the bottles are completely round. They don't stand on their own... how in the world was I supposed to paint my nails with a bottle that didn't stand?? 

The formula was pretty bad. They're thick and goopey and a pain to get off (do you see the goopey chunk on my pointer finger in the purple? yeah...) I think maybe thinner might help the formula on these. but I don't think I will ever be wearing these again.  I will just be keeping them for the cute bottles... I mean the bottle is Jack's head! Epic! :) But yeah, if you see these are you're a NBC fan, get it for the bottle... but don't plan on actually using them! haha

Thanks for reading, until next time!

3 comments:

  1. To bad on the formula...I am so in love with NMBC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for the Kreativ Blogger Award!
    http://www.jennafroggy.com/2011/12/kreativ-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete