Friday, December 16, 2011

Finger Paints Special Effects Collection Swatches!

I was at Sally's earlier to pick up a practice finger to start practicing nail art and I saw an employee putting out new nail polish and of course I had to go see. One of the things she was putting out was the Finger Paints Special Effects flakies! I had to buy them all!

Shade
These are 2 coats each over Wet n' Wild Black Creme. FLAKIES! Holy cow, I love these! My favorite is definitely Twisted and Flecked. Flecked is GREEN! and Twisted is multi color. The formula was pretty okay... 2 coats are needed to get the amount of flakies in the picture... Motley seemed a little more scarce to me, but I did do these really fast because the sun is setting (so please ignore the messy cuticles!) so I didn't let the first coat of Motley dry completely.

What do you guys think? Will you be picking these up? Let me know in the comments! :)

Thanks for reading, until next time!


7 comments:

  1. Amazing! Thank you so much for your swatches - I just ordered the nfu-oh blue flakies and I was too early! Should've waited for these :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous! I NEED these in my life! Tempted to fly to the US for them

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Exah - You're welcome!

    @Raych - Where are you from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. From the promo shots I thought Flecked would be the one I would want,but now I think Twisted is probably the best because of the multicolored flakies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thalie - both of those are my favorites :) I knew I wanted Flecked because its green but once I saw them all, I just caved and got them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey love your blog!! I featured your blog post on my new blog post about these polishes.. check it out..Hope you don't mind!

    http://www.nessaheartsmakeup.com/2012/02/viva-glam-nicki-minaj-eyeshadow-look.html

    ReplyDelete