Sunday, December 25, 2011

My First Julep Maven Box!!

I am so behind because of the holidays, but I"m finally catching up. So yesterday I worked from 7:45-3:45 yesterday and when I got home, my first Julep box was waiting for me. It was an awesome early Christmas present :)

This is the penny box that I got from The Trace Face Philes link. I really wanted to try Julep, but I was always not willing to try it for the price so the one cent deal is awesome! I will be gladly paying for my box next month. The preview email is amazing!!!

Check out what I got:

I'm loving the cute red box :)

Once you open it, There's my style profile card (I'm an "It Girl") detailing the polishes I got.
The polishes came bubble wrapped inside a cute little snowflake paper bag :)


And finally, here's the polishes. I got:
Kim: Gunmetal grey, 
Helena: BRIGHT Magenta (and I love the name... Helena Bohnam Carter, anyone?)
Chloe: Charcoal base with magenta glitter... holy crap its so pretty!!

I also got the Julep Fast Dry Topcoat, A silver glitter pot, and samples of Hand Brightener and Hand lotion.

I haven't tried these out yet, but I'm so excited to! I'll make sure to make a post about the Julep colors when I do try them! :) I'm so excited I became a Julep Maven. I love it. Very, Very much!!!

Thanks for reading, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment