Sunday, December 4, 2011

30 Days of Untrieds - Day 17

Well, everything is slowly coming back on track after this weekend's ridiculous wind storm. My house is still half without power and all that but trees and light poles are starting to be picked up all over the area and many areas are beginning to get power again. Anyways on to today's untried.... Hopefully starting today I can get back on track with all of this...

Another metallic foil color in today's untried post: 

Sunlight

Shade
China Glaze Swing Baby. 3 coats. Foil taupey base with micro silver glitter. I love this color. I'm really starting to love foil colors lately. I had my eye on this color for a while and I finally bought it. I'm so glad I did! Love it.


1 comment:

  1. I loved the Vintage Vixen collection.I have 5 still untrieds.This ones tends to look pink next to my skin.

    ReplyDelete