Sunday, December 18, 2011

12 Days of Christmas: Day 6 - Red/Green Mixed Mani

Good morning and happy Sunday! Only one week left until Christmas! I'm so excited!

Today's Christmas post is a mixed manicure I played with. I actually really like how this came out...

Thumb: China Glaze Holly Day with Snowman Glitter on top
Pointer: China Glaze White on White with CG Holly Day, Mistletoe Kisses, Ring in the Red, and Winter Berry for the polka dots
Middle: China Glaze Mistletoe Kisses
Ring: China Glaze Glittering Garland as the base, Sally Hansen Silver Sweep for stamping, and China Glaze Ring in the Red for the red accents
Pinky: China Glaze Winter Berry w/ white striper on top

I really like this, a lot. My favorite is the ring finger, very Christmas-y. If you're wondering, for the flowers I used one of the plates that came in the Salon Express Nail Stamping kit I got at Rite Aid (You can check out pictures and a review here). yay for Christmas!

Thanks for reading, until next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment