Thursday, November 17, 2011

Drugstore Nail Art Stamper!

I got this a couple of days ago but I haven't actually had the chance to play with it extensively but I have a little. I figured I would post about it anyways in case any of you are wanting Konad/Fauxnad but don't have the money for it or are like me and hate paying for shipping. Check out below:




Salon Express nail stamping kit from Rite Aid. Kit comes with 5 design plates, a double ended stamper, a scraper, a plate holder and instructions. The scraper is utterly useless and when I experimented with the kit I ended up using a razor blade which worked much, much better.

This is a bit tricky to master and I still haven't mastered it hence why I will not be posting pictures of the experiments I did. I do like the concept and some of my experiments worked much better than others. The instructions come with a set of tips and when I followed those, my stamping came out a lot better.

Overall, I think its worth it and definitely worth the price. I bought mine at Rite Aid in the "As Seen on TV" section, and it was only $9.99... I really like it and I'm very excited to further experiment with it when I actually have time to! Hope this was helpful to some of you

EDIT: Just added a review and some of the experiments I did and a little more of a review here!

Thanks for reading, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment