Sunday, November 6, 2011

Currently on my nails: Foiled Crackle

The weekend is almost over... back to work and class tomorrow. I'm taking a break from reading for my Women's History class and of course I had to do my nails. Sorry for the odd lighting but its almost 10 pm here also, sorry for the messy cuticles... I'm too lazy to fix it and a shower in the morning will clean those right up... anywho here's what I came up with:


Color Club Cold Metal (2 coats) with China Glaze Oxidized Aqua on top. Cold Metal is from the foiled collection. I'll have a post up about that collection soon! So what do you think? Blue enough? I'm actually surprised that I love how this came out even though OA didn't crackle as much as I hoped it would. I'm really impatient so I know I didn't wait long enough.

That's it for now... back to reading about Russian immigrants in the slums. Until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment