Thursday, November 17, 2011

China Glaze Marry a Millionaire

Hello! So when I did my swatches of the Eye Candy Collection colors I had (see the post here), I mentioned that I couldn't get my hands on Marry a Millionaire at my usual nail supply place. Well I finally broke down and got it at Ulta (which means I spent twice as much on it)... but I got it! Check it out:

Sunlight

Shade

Sunlight
Marry a Millionaire. 3 coats. Medium and dark purple glitter with gold/green/turquoise multichrome bar glitter. This color is a total glittergasm. I love it!! I've definitely never seen anything like this, its so beautiful! I'm so excited I finally got my hands on this. Do any of you have it? What do you think?? I'm so happy I got this... even if I had to pay twice as much for it than I would have at my nail supply place. Worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment