Sunday, November 27, 2011

30 Days of Untrieds - Day 14

Happy Sunday Evening everyone! Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I worked at 6:45 am and after work I went to Disneyland to check out the Christmas stuff :)

Today's color is another Sally Hansen Xtreme wear that I've had for almost a year and haven't gotten around to wearing it yet.



Bubblegum Pink. 3 coats. Bubblegum pink creme with a pearly micro shimmer/finish. Its hard to explain but there is definitely a slight shimmer to this color that is absolutely gorgeous! I'm not much for wearing pink on my fingers like I've said over and over on this blog and I really don't like this on my fingers. Maybe on my toes it will be better. The formula was a bit streaky even at 3 coats but its alright. Its pretty enough that I can get over it.

And just to get everyone in the Christmas spirit here's a couple of pictures I took at Disneyland last night:




Thanks for reading, until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment