Friday, November 25, 2011

30 Days of Untrieds - Day 13

Good morning and happy Black Friday! I refuse to go Black Friday shopping, I just don't do well with crowds... I'll just be hitting a drugstore or two a little later looking for the new Essie Luxeffects. Other than that, I work later tonight and I'm not looking forward to it. Hopefully by 5:30 no one will want to be shopping *fingers crossed* Anyways on to today's Untried from OPI:

Sunlight

Shade
Bling Dynasty. 3 coats. Yellow (almost mustardy) gold. I like this color as a color but I hate this on my skin tone. I don't know, I could be wrong but it just looks odd on me. I really wanted to like this on my nail because I really like it in the bottle, but alas I guess it wasn't meant to be!

Thanks for reading, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment