Wednesday, November 30, 2011

30 Days of Untrieds - Day 16

Today's color is from my absolute favorite drugstore line. Sally Hansen Insta Dri!


Emerald Express. 2 coats. Shimmery emerald. It has almost a metallic feel to it and I wouldn't be surprised if there was some sort of metallic element used to make it. Anyways, I've said this over and over again but I love the Insta-Dri line. It dries fast and it doesn't take a bunch of coats to look good... a few of them only need one coat. I very much like this color!

Thanks for reading, until next time!

2 comments:

  1. That is so pretty! I had never heard of this one, even though I always look at the insta dri display when I go to the store. I'll have to look again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was part of a fall collection display. I don't know if its part of the regular collection...

    ReplyDelete