Sunday, November 13, 2011

30 Days of Untrieds - Day 1

Good morning! So, I decided that I'm going on a no-buy until the new year so until then I will be doing a 30 days of untrieds. I have a lot of things (mostly drugstore) that I haven't tried so I figured now would be a good time. I will occasionally have new colors that I picked recently but for the most part, I think it will probably be older colors. Anyways, on to the first untried!



Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Pacific Blue. 2 coats. A true cornflower blue cream.Why have I never worn this??? Its gorgeous! I think I've had this color for about a year, and I never got around to trying it. The formula was fantastic, very easy to work with. I really love this! Very excited I found a fantastic color in my own stash. So far, I'm loving this untrieds thing!

Thanks for reading, until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment