Tuesday, November 15, 2011

30 Days of Untrieds - Day 3

Today's untried is a pink holo that I got not too long ago!

Sunlight

Sunlight

Shade
Milani Digital. 3 coats. Pink with grainy holo effect. I really love this. I'm not much for wearing pink/red on my fingers but I reallllyy love this! From previous experience with the other Milani 3D holographics, these tend to be a little on the sheer side but they build up very nicely. I'm really impressed with this Milani line... doesn't hurt that they're holo :)!

Thanks for reading, until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!!! I think I need to go out and buy some now!!

    allthatisgorgeous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should! The holographic effect on the Milani 3D colors is fantastic and they're only about $5. that's mostly why I love them!

    ReplyDelete