Monday, November 7, 2011

Haul!

Its 11 pm and I just got home from a day of work, class, shopping and movies :). Today was a good nail shopping day. I went to Walgreens, Ross, and a local nail supply store. Check out my haul for the day:

3 Wet n' Wild Color Icon glitters, 4 China Glaze Eye Candy collection colors, Ross set of Back to Boho of the darker colors, a few misc. China Glaze colors and Jade is the New Black from OPI. I didn't buy all of the Wet n' Wild or Eye Candy colors because I didn't like the other colors and I know I won't use them so on my college student budget, its not practical to buy entire collections just to have them. Anyways, I'm really excited to swatch these. I'll have these up in the next few days. Which one of these would you like to see first? Let me know in a comment and I'll do my best to get it done ASAP! Until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment