Thursday, November 10, 2011

Color Club Foiled Collection Swatches and Review

I know I'm a little late to jump on the bandwagon of this collection but I finally got around to picking it up at Ross so here are my pictures and reviews:

Sunlight (overcast)

Shade
 Perfect Mol-ten. 2 coats. Silvery green. I love this! It reminds me of a foil sea foam green kind of color. Its so pretty!!

Sunlight
 Lumin-icecent. 2 coats. Pale icy blue. My camera picked this up as silver but its a very, very pale blue. I wish this color was more like a non-crackle version of China Glaze's Oxidized Aqua because it just looks silver in most lights and I already have a few silver foils.

Sunlight

Shade
Foil Me Once. 2 coats. Light pink foil. Pretty but a shade I probably won't wear alone too much... don't usually wear pinks on my fingers. 

Sunlight

Shade
 Antiquated. 2 coats. Champagney/light bronze and under certain light you can see a strong flash of the silver base

Sunlight

Shade
Hot Like Lava. 2 Coats. HOT pink/magenta. As much as pinks don't usually catch my attention, I love this one so much!!


Sunlight

Cold Metal. 2 coats. True blue foil. This color is really saturated and the silver foil base almost looks like silver glitter in this color. Very pretty!

Overall, this collection is pretty fantastic. The formula was fantastic on every single one of them. 2 easy coats and on some of them, I could have gotten away with only one coat. The only color I'm a little disappointed in is Lumin-icecent, I wish it had a little more color to it so it didn't look so silver. Overall I'm very, very happy with all of these!

Thanks for reading, until next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment