Sunday, November 20, 2011

30 Days of Untrieds - Day 8

Today's untried post is a Wet n' Wild color. This is from Wet n' Wild's 2011 Ice Baby holiday collection. The collection is available exclusively at Walgreens. I picked up 3 of these colors including a dupe for China Glaze Some Like it Haute (see comparison here). I also have one more color that I will be putting up on another untrieds day. Anyways, enough with the rambling on to the pictures:



Cost Is No Issue. 3 coats. Clear base loaded with light blue tiny glitter and cornflower blue medium glitter. In some lights, the light blue looks like its a teal color, which is totally cool with me! I like this a lot more than I though I would, actually. Very pleased! The formula was great. First coat was a little sheer but it dries fast and its very easy to build up. Overall, fantastic polish!

Thanks for reading, until next time!


2 comments:

  1. Great swatches, photos looks super sharp and detailed!
    I really really want these ice baby glitters! ooh, once my no-buy is over...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :) Being on a no-buy sucks I'm currently on one until the end of the year. booo!

    ReplyDelete