Tuesday, November 1, 2011

OPI Excuse Moi!

Happy November! Its officially holiday season in my book :) Except for working retail, I love this time of the year.

When I got the other 3 Muppets glitters (Divine SwineFresh Frog of Bel Air, and Gone Gonzo) they were out of this glitter but I finally got my hands on it. Check out the magic:

Sunlight

Shade
OPI Excuse Moi! 3 coats. Pink base with multicolor glitter. So beautiful. Unlike the other glitters in this collection, This is an full coverage glitter that can be worn on its own (yay!). This is my favorite glitter from the collection because of that reason. This is probably a toe color for me since I generally don't do pinks on my fingers but its so unique I may end up wearing it. I wear Katy Perry Teenage Dream on my fingers because its fantastic so I may very well wear this on my fingers. Its beautiful. And here's a mandatory bottle picture to show the multi-colored gorgeousness:


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment