Friday, October 14, 2011

OPI Gone Gonzo

Today's post is the first of the Muppets collection glitters that I picked up (4 total)


Gone Gonzo. 3 coats, no topcoat. Clear base loaded with light blue glitter and silver hex glitter. I'm fairly sure that if I thin this, it'll cover better though Its not a very dense glitter and can't be worn alone (sad). Its a beautiful color. This is the one my eyes were drawn to immediately when I saw the collection first. Its beautiful ! I also picked up Fresh Frog of Bel Air, Rainbow Connection, and Divine Swine... Fresh Frog and Divine Swine will be posted in the next couple of days! I'm planning a comparison post for Rainbow Connection that should be up at some point later this month. Until then, I suggest you go look at these in person just be aware they need to be layered!


No comments:

Post a Comment