Saturday, October 22, 2011

OPI Warm and Fozzie + Current Mani and Pedi

Today's post is another color from the Muppet's collection plus my current manicure.


OPI Warm and Fozzie. 3 coats. Bronzey/Copper shimmery glitter with red and gold glitter. This color reminds me of Thanksgiving and will definitely be wearing it on that day. I like it because its a fall glitter and its not too overpoweringly sparkly. 

Here's my current mani. I wanted something a little toned-down:


OPI Dulce de Leche with OPI Warm and Fozzie accent nail. 2 coats each. Like I said before, I wanted something toned down and Dulce de Leche is a perfect neutral for my skin tone but I didn't want just Dulce de Leche so I figured Warm and Fozzie would be glittery accent color. I really like this combination! 

And now a picture of my feet (haha!):

OPI Paint my Moji-toes Red (1 coat) with OPI Divine Swine (2 coats) on top. Pretty and glittery, yes? Yes. I like it!

I'll be continuing my China Glaze Holiday collection swatches in the next few days... I also have one more new Muppet's collection color to post :) Check back!


No comments:

Post a Comment