Saturday, October 22, 2011

OPI Nicki Minaj Collection Preview

So, I'm really not a fan of Nicki Minaj. I don't generally like that kind of music in general, but alas OPI is coming out with a Nicki Minaj collection. I can't wait for this collection and who knows, I started to like Katy Perry after her collection came out... I may end up liking Nicki. I saw this picture on OPI's Facebook and I fell in love with some of the colors. I'll stop my rambling now on to the pictures:


Left to Right: Super Bass (Purple shatter), Metallic 4 Life , Save Me, Fly, Did It on 'Em, and Pink Friday

Fly and Did It On Em remind me of 2 Shrek colors, Ogre the Top Blue and Who the Shrek are you? We'll see if they look similar. As far as the purple shatter, it looks like its going to be similar to Fault Line by China Glaze... in which case I don't need it. The colors I'm really excited for are Metallic 4 Life and Save Me and maybe Did it On 'Em! Can't wait until the collection is released.

No comments:

Post a Comment