Friday, October 14, 2011

Currently on my nails: Ski Teal We Drop and Gone Gonzo

Just finished doing a manicure first I started off with just Ski Teal We Drop but then I thought that one of the new Muppets glitters would be perfect as an accent... here's what I got:

OPI Ski Teal We Drop. Basecoat, 2 coats, Seche Vite. 


Ski Teal We Drop, 2 coats + 1 coat of Gone Gonzo on accent nail. Ski Teal We Drop is a dark teal color. I just picked this up today. I've been wanting a color like this for a while and I love it. Its fantastic! After I did my mani, I thought that Gone Gonzo would look awesome as an accent. Since it currently feels like summer in So-Cal (It was 101 yesterday!) I didn't want to stick with just Ski Teal We Drop though its a perfect fall color, it doesn't feel like fall so Gone Gonzo really helps liven it up! I love this combo!


No comments:

Post a Comment