Friday, October 14, 2011

My first OPI DS! DS Temptation

I finally caved and bought an OPI DS color. I had to when I saw it. Its BEAUTIFUL... take a look:

OPI DS Temptation. Sunlight. 3 coats, no topcoat. 
DS Temptation is a dark purple base loaded with purple, pink and blue glitter. Its absolutely fantastic! I saw a swatch of it a while ago but swatches just don't do it justice. Its even better in person. The formula was pretty great! I could have gotten away with 2 coats, but I decided that a third coat would be better. I wrestled with buying it for a while because of course the Designer Series is way more expensive than the regular OPI but I decided that for my first DS, it was worth it! I highly encourage you to check it out in person.

Thanks for reading! More posts coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment