Saturday, October 8, 2011

Butter London swatches!!

I've been so busy I haven't really had the time to blog or even do my nails. My nails have been horrible, cracked and chipped for the last couple of weeks but I finally had some time to play with some stuff today.

First of all I'd like to say thanks to my friend, Steph. I'm currently dog sitting for her and she left me her collection of Butter London colors to play with... and I love them! I did a swatch of 5 of the colors and I did a full mani with one of the colors so my nails are no longer chipped and gross! Here's the picture and color names:


Thumb (and bottle): No More Waity, Katie
Index: All Hail The Queen
Middle: Lady Muck
Ring: Toff
Pinky: Royal Navy

The formula is a DREAM to work with on these. They go on smooth and dry very fast. My favorite out of these are No More Waity, Katie and All Hail the Queen. I did a full mani of All Hail the Queen. Its a nude tone color with micro holographic glitter. WHAT?? I love it. I think I'm going to have to buy it... 

That's it for this post but I have a couple posts coming up including swatches of a few colors from Orly's Holiday Soiree Collection and OPI's Muppets collection (SUPER excited about that!)

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment