Thursday, November 24, 2011

30 Days of Untrieds - Day 12

Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving!! Hope everyone has a great day filled with friends, family and food! My family is going the non-traditional route this year and we're not having turkey (thank goodness, I hate turkey). Instead, we're having an Argentinian barbecue and empanadas (meat pies, so good!). I'm really excited for dinner tonight!

Anyways, on to today's untried color which is from the Milani 3D Holographic line:

Sunlight

Shade

Sunlight

Sunlight

Sunlight
HD. 3 coats. Grainy holographic silver. I love this. This is one of two holographic silvers I own. The other is Color Club Worth the Risque. This is much grainier than WTR but I actually like this because it feels glitterier (yes, that's a word). My pictures only capture the holographic glitter but in certain lights, it does become a grainy linear holographic effect. The formula was pretty good. Overall, these Milani 3D Holographic colors are a little sheer but build up very nicely. I no own the entire collection and I love them all!!!

Thanks for reading, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment