Saturday, December 17, 2011

12 Days of Christmas: Day 5 - Mistletoe Kisses

Happy Saturday! Anyone have any exciting plans? I kinda do... I work all weekend but I am going to Disneyland tonight for a few hours :) yay!

In today's 12 Days of Christmas post I bring you a color from last year's China Glaze holiday collection. I didn't pick up this collection because I was fairly a newbie to nail polish last year and I just didn't pick it up (and now I regret it). I got this bottle on ebay and I love it! On to the post:


Sunlight

Shade


Mistletoe Kisses. 3 coats. Emerald base with silvery/minty green glitter. WOW. I love this. Its no surprise that I'm a green lover and this color is perfect. Its formula is wonderful, very easy to build up and its opaque enough to wear alone! yay! I can't really say much more about this color other than I love it.

Thanks for reading, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment