Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award!!

Good morning,

My second post of the day is about the Versatile Blogger Award :) I got nominated a little bit ago by Beanie of My Blue Lacquer and then yesterday I was nominated by Exah at NailZilla... so I really need to post about it!



Accepting the award comes with a few rules:
  1. Nominate 15  fellow bloggers.
  2. Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
  3. Share 7 random things about yourself.
  4. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
  5. Add the Versatile Blog Award picture on your blog post.
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers:

3. 7 random things
  • I'm a Disney geek. I have Disneyland annual pass and I go as often as possible
  • I'm a sucker for musicals.
  • I have an anxiety disorder
  • I used to be a hardcore nail biter
  • My car's name is Stu
  • I have a Cocker Spaniel named Toto
4. Thank you Exah and Beanie!!

5. Done :)

Thanks for the nomination, ladies and thank you all for reading, until next time!


1 comment:

  1. Ohh WOW Thank you Nicel Congratulations on your Nomination as well

    ReplyDelete