Monday, December 5, 2011

30 Days of Untrieds - Day 18

Today's untried is from a brand I haven't used in a while, actually... Sinful Colors! I felt like doing something really bright so today's post is a pretty glitter:


1 coat Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Mint Sprint, 2 coats of Sinful Colors Nail Junkie on top. I love Nail Junkie. Its a jelly turquoise base loaded with opalescent glitter. The only downside to this (which isn't really a downside that can't be fixed) is the formula is really thick. It needs a lot of thinner. A LOT of thinner. The first time I put this on, it was so thick it wiped out the Mint Sprint coat so I had to re-do this. I hate that glitters are really that thick and goopey sometimes :( Oh well, that's why the nail polish gods invented thinner! 

Thanks for reading, until next time!


3 comments:

  1. That's an interesting glitter!It's pretty multilayered... It looks great over your nails~

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was love at first sight when I spotted this color at my local drug store. So I bought it. It reminds me of the ocean. It's one of my favorite Sinful Colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. Its such a unique, beautiful glitter and yeah, you're right it does remind me of the ocean.

    ReplyDelete