Saturday, December 17, 2011

30 Days of Untrieds - Day 30

Well, I've reached the last day of the untried challenge. Its been really fun discovering things within my own stash that are new and exciting, at least to me... haha!


Pure Ice Risk Taker. 3 coats. This is a hard color to explain... its a taupey/silvery/bronzey color. Its really strange but its fantastic! Definitely fantastic! I don't really know why I haven't worn this before because its gorgeous! I have a lot of stamping/layering ideas for this color! :) yaaaay

Well, I hope you have all enjoyed taking this untrieds journey with me! I'm sure I'll try this again in about a year or so... I seem to be accumulating polish more than I can try it these days.... Sad, but true!

As always...thanks for reading, until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment