Saturday, August 6, 2011

Guest fingers: My friend's mani :)

So today I bring you guest fingers... my friend Ariel is spending the night and we're catching up (since I haven't seen her in over a year) and she wanted to do her nails so here's what she came up with after rummaging through my stash:

OPI Turquoise Shatter over Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Sonic Boom (Orly Bonder + 1 coat each + Revlon Quick Dry Topcoat)

I think it looks pretty cool... as she said, it reminded her of Spiderman and I agree! I love the Insta-Dri line because it literally dries so fast. The turquoise OPI shatter is a really unique color but I still like how the China Glaze crackles work so much better! 

Anyways, that's it for now... off to eat ice cream and watch romantic comedies.... first up: My Big Fat Greek Wedding! Goodnight!

<3 Nicel

No comments:

Post a Comment