Tuesday, August 23, 2011

China Glaze Metro: Trendsetter and Midtown Magic

Today's post is about 2 more colors from China Glaze's Metro collection that I recently picked up. I wanted Midtown Magic for a while but when I first saw Trendsetter it reminded me of mustard and I wasn't really impressed... well when I saw it in person... I had to have it!

Midtown Magic. 2 Coats, no topcoat. Midtown Magic is a gorgeous very deep burgundy color loaded with gold glitter that looks orange in some light. Its such a fantastic color! It went on really smooth and dried quickly.

Trendsetter. 2 Coats, no topcoat. Mustard yellow with yellow microglitter/shimmer I really didn't like this color when I saw it swatched on other blogs but when I put it on.... magic! I love this color and it went on and  dried beautifully! So excited I actually did get this color :)

Starting to build up my fall color collection for this year :) awesome!! I almost can't wait for fall so I can start wearing these!



No comments:

Post a Comment