Saturday, August 6, 2011

Currently on my nails: Charla and Yellow Polka Dot Bikini

Well its 12:24 AM and I just finished doing my nails. I'm not really sleepy so why not do my nails? Anyways, on my fingers is Charla by Zoya. This is a color that is perfect for summer because it reminds me of a mermaid's tail... not to mention is glittery and fantastic!


Zoya Charla. 3 coats + Out The Door Topcoat

And on my toes is a loud, obnoxious color. Its a perfect neon highlighter yellow. My picture doesn't do it justice but this is Yellow Polka Dot Bikini by China Glaze.

China Glaze Yellow Polka Dot Bikini. White base, 3 coats, Out The Door topcoat.
Please don't mind my horrendous tan lines... that's what happens when you wear flip flops to theme parks all summer long!


This summer I've been OBSESSED with wearing neons on my toes. It just feels so summery... and for some reason I don't really like neons on my fingers... but my toes have had a neon party on them all summer. China Glaze makes the best neons!! Most of the neons that I have (and wear often) are from China Glaze and they include: In the Lime Light, Turned up Turqouoise, Flip Flop Fantasy (which has been on my toes for the majority of the last month), and Flying Dragon. I plan on getting a few more neons from China Glaze... I'll be sure to post about it when I do! That's it for now... .its bedtime for this polishaholic. 

<3 Nicel

No comments:

Post a Comment