Monday, August 29, 2011

Back to School manicure: Mermaid's Tears w/ Stranger Tides

So, today is the first day back to class... luckily I don't have class until 1:30 so I have some down time... what better way to kill time then a mani/pedi? :) Here's what I got on today:

OPI Mermaid's Tears. Base Coat, 2 coats, Seche Vite Topcoat. 
Ring Finger: Stranger Tides polka dots
With Flash


OPI Mermaid's Tears. Base Coat, 2 coats, Seche Vite Topcoat. 
Ring Finger: Stranger Tides polka dots
No Flash

I love the murky colors in the OPI Pirates of the Carribean collection and these 2 are my absolute favorites. The formula is great, really opaque and creamy. Quick dry time especially with Seche Vite. 

On my toes is my favorite for this summer, Flip Flop Fantasy from China Glaze... only about a month left in the official summer season so as long as its hot in So-Cal... I will be wearing this color!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment