Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Disney Nail Art!

This is my first real attempt at nail art and I think I did a really good job. Especially on the Aliens from Toy Story :) I actually really like it and I think I'm going to wear it to Disneyland at some point! The other two are really simple and not much to them but I still really like them as well... on to the pictures and colors used:

Toy Story Green Alien Inspired
Colors/Tools Used: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Brisk Blue and Lickety-Split Lime, OPI in Do You Lilac It?, Sinful Colors in Snow Me White, Wet n Wild in Black Creme, dotting tool, slim brush


 Mickey Mouse inspired. 
Colors/Tools used: Sinful Colors Snow Me White, Wet and Wild Black Creme, Sally Hansen Insta Dri in Lightening, Sinful Colors in Hot and Spicy, Dotting tool, slim brush

 Minnie Mouse Inspired. 
Colors/Tools Used: Sinful Colors in Hot and Spicy, Sinful Colors in Snow Me White, Dotting tool

What do you guys think?? 

<3 Nicel

No comments:

Post a Comment