Monday, August 8, 2011

Currently on my nails: Age of Aquarius, Flip Flop Fantasy

Here's what I'm wearing today:



Age of Aquarius by Color Club with a (no name) turquoise glitter from L.A. Colors on the accent nail.  Basecoat + 2 coats of Age of Aquarius + 1 coat of glitter on accent nail + Out the Door Topcoat. The color isn't really showing up that color accurate. There's a lot more green in the color than it looks here. Both colors I absolutely love! The L.A. Colors was a little thick but after thinning it out some it works fantastic.


On my toes is this little beauty. Flip Flop Fantasy by China Glaze. 3 coats + Out the Door topcoat. A neon coral-pink. I've worn this color on my toes almost for the entire last month. After taking off my last current color (which was Yellow Polka Dot Bikini also by China Glaze) I instantly knew that I wanted this color back on. Its so vibrant and perfect for summer. It makes my skin tone look fantastic. I love this!!!

That's it for now!

<3 Nicel

No comments:

Post a Comment