Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Currently on my nails: Silver Sweep, Fairy Dust

Good Morning!

Today I woke up with the strong urge to do my nails so that's exactly what I did! Here's what's on my nails today:

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Silver Sweep with China Glaze Fairy Dust on top. Basecoat, 1 coat Silver Sweep, 2 coats Fairy Dust, Seche Vite Topcoat. Silver Sweep is just a regular chrome silver color. I love the Insta-Dri line. They dry pretty much instantly and for most colors, its opaque in just one coat. Fairy Dust I got last week and I hadn't actually tried it until now and I must say I'm absolutely in love. I have a couple of holographic glitter topcoats besides this one but this one the holographic glitter is so fine that it looks awesome. The formula was a little bit thick, but I'm sure thinner will fix that.

Here's a couple of bottle pictures: 
 Fairy Dust, Flash

Fairy Dust, No Flash

I didn't change my toes this morning. Most because I'm still obsessed with Flip Flop Fantasy and I don't really want to take it off! 

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment