Saturday, August 27, 2011

Currently on my nails: Ivanka

Today's post is from Zoya.

Zoya Ivanka. Basecoat, 3 coats, Out the Door Topcoat. This is a gorgeous sparkly green color with gold flecks. This and Charla are my absolute favorite colors from Zoya. The coverage was good. The only reason I opted for 3rd coat is because I'm a perfectionist when it comes to my nails and I felt like a 3rd coat would really even it out but 2 coats was opaque. Dry time is really fantastic. Overall I love this color!!! Any thoughts? Now I gotta decide if this is going to be my first day of class color or not!

BTW, on my toes today I have Passion Fruit from Orly but I didn't want to take a picture of my feet... its a beautiful pinkish coraly red... I love it! 

Well I guess that's it for now!



No comments:

Post a Comment