Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Halloween in August: Zom-body to Love by OPI

Yesterday thanks to a friend I learned about a place near where I live that is a huge nail polish supply store. This place is like a polishaholic's heaven. Anyways, I was browsing the OPI racks and I didn't see anything too interesting and I was kind of disappointed so as I was walking away to check out the China Glaze racks (which I did pick up a few CG polishes, those are to come in another blog post!) A separate little OPI area caught my eye and I found a polish that I was really excited for and I couldn't wait for it to come out. I'm sure you'll see why in a minute. Behold the fantastic-ness.

Zom-body to Love. 4 coats, no topcoat. Beautiful almost minty medium green color. Its extremely sheer though so next time I would need to try it over white or something like that to try to bring out the color a bit more. It dries a bit matte so a topcoat is a must for a glossy finish. The best part of this color?

Its GLOW IN THE DARK!!! It was really hard to capture the glow, so sorry for the bad picture but it glows extremely well. I love the glow in the dark polish concept, therefore I like all the Halloween lines that come out with the glow thing. I'm really excited about CG's ghoulish glow topcoat that is supposed to come out later this year for Halloween. And to finish off just a funny picture to show what I had to do to get the glow bright enough for it to actually photograph. 

 You don't need to have the polish this close to light for it to glow, but I wanted the glow to be extremely intense so I actually had a chance to photograph it and I think it worked out pretty decently. I love this color. LOVE!


<3 Nicel

No comments:

Post a Comment