Thursday, January 5, 2012

Current Mani: Summer in January!

So, It is currently 80 degrees where I live and its been unseasonably hot for the last few days. It really feels like summer in So-Cal so I decided to do summer nails!


China Glaze Turned up Turquoise with Art You Wondering By Finger Paints on the accent nail. I love Turned up Turquoise. Its a neon teal, what's not to love?? This is a combination I would usually reserve for mid-July, but since it feels more like summer than the dead of winter, I feel like this is appropriate! As much as I like this mani, I really wish it was cold. I like cold weather better than hot. Its supposed to start cooling down this weekend and I'm really excited for that.

Thanks for reading, until next time!

1 comment:

  1. What pretty colors! I love the glitter accent nail! (In this post and the next one with the purple) :)

    ReplyDelete