Tuesday, January 31, 2012

25 Days of Broadway: Day 1 - Wicked

So I decided that I wanted to try my hand a bettering my nail art and I came up with this "challenge" for myself since I love musicals so much. I decided to take 25 shows that I love and try to do nail art looks for them... some may be better than others but I'm mostly just doing this for fun. Also, for each show I will be putting my favorite song/performance from that show after the nail post :)

The first show I decided to do was Wicked. The musical about Oz and what happened before Dorothy. Each nail depicts something/someone from the show.


Index: Shiz University Uniforms
OPI Ski Teal We Drop and white striper

Middle: Galinda
OPI Pink Friday, Sinful Colors 24/7, China Glaze Fairy Dust

Ring: Elphaba
Maybelline Go Go Green with Wet n' Wild Black Creme

Pinky: Nessarose
China Glaze Ring in the Red

(Please ignore the green girl's horrendous breathing. I can't stand Idina Menzel's breathing.)

Thanks for reading, until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Hiii
    Looks cute and I loved you idea!

    I'm looking forward for the next one!!

    Hugz*
    B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its so good to have another video/ audio of Jackie on Broadway.. there are so few around. In my opinion she is a fabulous Elphaba and needs to be recognised more.
    Watch out the exclusive performance of your favorite star. Book your preferred seat now with your loved once. Enjoy the spectacular whole night by grabbing discounted wicked tickets.

    ReplyDelete