Saturday, January 7, 2012

OPI RENT

So I'm a theatre geek and I really want the rest of the Broadway Collection polishes from OPI that came out forever ago (I don't even know the year). I finally fount RENT a while ago from Traci @ The Trace Face Philes blog sale and I had to get it.

Here's the purple

Here's the green!



Rent is a sheer green/purple duochrome. Its more of a layering polish in my option. It is so pretty! This is 2 coats of Rent over 1 coat of Wet n' wild Black Creme.

And now being the theatre geek I am, I must leave you with the song RENT from the musical Rent :) If you haven't seen anything RENT related... please check it out! I promise its awesome! 
(p.s. the blonde hottie in this video is Will Chase. He's going to be on NBC's Smash a new show about Broadway coming in February!)





Thanks for reading, until next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment