Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Year Challenge: Week 4 - Plaid Mani

Wow I totally forgot to post this! Oops!!!

Here's my weekly challenge post for this week... the plaid mani! I took the easy road out this week because I really wanted to make this stamp work... it was a pain in the butt!


This is from my Salon Express stamping kit and I had tried to get this to work before but I never could so since this week is the plaid manicure, I was determined to make this image work... and I kind of did... its not the greatest but I got it to at least show up! Yay!!

As always, don't forget to check out the other lovely ladies doing this challenge!
Raych @ Polished Criminails
Jenna @ I'm Still Thinking...
Charlotte @ Charlotte's Nails
Char @ Nails, Actually

Thanks for reading, until next time!

2 comments:

  1. I love the colors together! And the plaid stamp doesn't look too bad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A like this blue polish! (:
    I do this challange too.
    http://vaniliamamor.blogspot.com
    Isa

    ReplyDelete