Sunday, January 22, 2012

A Few Electropop Colors

Good morning! Sorry I disappeared for the last few days... its been a weird couple of days but I refuse to let anything get me down! :) I'm planning on going to pick up some China Glaze Magnetic polishes today! My nail place got them in. Yay! 

Today's post is a few colors I picked up from the China Glaze Electropop Collection! Check it out! I apologize for the hideous cuticles... its been a weird summer like winter in so-cal and its hell on my hands.

Electric Beat is a dusty cornflower blue creme. Really pretty!

Kinetic Candy is a baby blue creme... with a little dustiness to it. Its really cute though and its not an in your face baby blue.

 Aquadelic is a turquoise creme. Really love this... I think this is my favorite color of the ones I picked up.

 Gaga for Green is a GORGEOUS green creme. I love greens and this one is a very welcome addition to my collection.

Gothic Lolita is a purple with an awesome shimmer

Formula on these was pretty decent. I felt like a couple of them were a little thicker than I would have liked, but thinner will fix that so no biggie! Overall I love the colors and I'm loving these! :)

Thanks for reading, until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I want these, they are so pretty. You are lucky to be able to get the magnetix. I want them very bad, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yEY ! I like them all but my fav is Gothic Lolita

    ReplyDelete