Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Kleancolor Chunky Holo Teal

Heya!

Today's post is a color I've been lusting after for a while but I have this thing about buying online.... unless its off eBay or a blog sale I really don't want to buy it online. I went shopping the other day and I went in to a random store in the mall and behold! They had a Kleancolor rack and they had this and 2 other colors I wanted from them!



So pretty!






Chunky Holo Teal. Teal tinted base with multichrome green/orange/yellow glitter. Okay, so I realize I went a little picture crazy on this color, but I've wanted it for so long that I had to! For the first 4 pictues, the base color is Custom Kicks from China Glaze. I wanted to use a color with the same basic base color as the KC color itself. Then I had to try it over black and then of course I had to try it matte.  I used Wet n' Wild Black Creme for the black and Hard Candy's Mattely in Love on the index and middle fingers. :) I love this in every combination I tried! :) I especially love it matte! So excited I finally got this!

Thanks for reading, until next time!

1 comment:

  1. This is really pretty. I really like it over the teal, but it also looks great over the black and mattified. I'm not really a matte fan but I think you have changed my mind! :)

    ReplyDelete